Sunday, October 3, 2010

Home from the hospital!




10/3/2010 – Sunday – It is so good to be out of the hospital!!!! Today I asked Al to carry my chair and table outside under the pergola and I stayed outside until 1:00 pm. The weather was perfect, not too hot, and not too cold. I hung the rotating sculpture from the pergola and I had a beautiful view of it against a clear blue sky rotating lazily – it was a beautiful Sunday afternoon!!! There have been yellow and orange butterflies flitting about in my garden, and blue and green dragonflies too, all here to welcome me home!!! There were beautiful blooms on all the plants when I got home, too, welcoming me back!!! Thank you, God, for your beautiful creations!!!!

While standing on the Bridge of Promises the day after being discharged from the hospital, I looked at the tiny heart sculpture that I had placed, as a representation of myself, at the end of the arm that represented the Holy Spirit, the rivers of living water. Suddenly God revealed something to me about the healing scripture in Proverbs 4:20-23, about healing, the heart, and the springs of life. The scripture reads “My son, attend to my words; consent and submit to my sayings. Let them not depart from your sight; keep them in the center of your heart. For they are life to those who find them, healing and health to all their flesh. Keep and guard your heart with all vigilance and above all that you guard, for out of it flow the springs of life.”

Now many months ago, when I was looking for a small person or a fairy to represent myself, and couldn’t find one, and settled for the heart instead, God knew this day would come. My heart is the key to my healing – writing God’s words on it and guarding it above all else, as if it were my most sacred possession, because it is!!!! There in my garden are the springs of life, represented by the Trinity Knot’s arm of the Holy Spirit, flowing from the Trinity directly into my heart!!!!! Just another confirmation that I am on the right track in my spiritual walk and healing journey!!!!!!

Pictures and video:
Here is a picture of an orange butterfly with black and white spots, near the center of the Celtic Trinity Knot, actually on the Holy Spirit arm of the knot! Remember that, in my garden, butterflies signify change – from a body with health glitches to a wholesome, sound body; from a person who holds grudges to one who seeks forgiveness and one who forgives. There is a video of something that also represents change – the rotating sculpture, rotating against the clear blue sky! Click on the play button (I hope the video works; I had trouble uploading it).

Here is a picture of the purple hibiscus in the back; it doesn’t bloom every day. Today there was a large bloom and a small one. I told Dorothy, “The big one represents me and the little one represents you.” Remember, purple is her favorite color.

No comments:

Post a Comment